As a City Year Denver corps member, you will join more than 50 other teammates in serving the children and schools of Denver.
If you are interested in joining City Year Denver:
- Visit our national admissions website for answers to frequently asked questions and more details about the application process.
- Attend an Open House! Speak with corps members and learn more about our program.
- Contact us! We would be happy to answer any of your questions about the application process or provide upcoming Open House dates. Please call us at (303) 359-5274 or email us at email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter to stay connected and updated about City Year Denver.
The Application Process
- Complete the online application. If you cannot apply online, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy application.
- Letters of Recommendation. Request two letters of recommendation, using the forms provided in the application, from people who know you on a professional or academic basis.
- Mail the completed references to the City Year Denver office. If you completed a hard copy application also mail us your application form and essays: City Year Denver
789 Sherman Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80203
Interview. Being selected to serve with City Year is a competitive process. All completed applications are reviewed for program eligibility. Once the initial review is conducted, you may be contacted by recruitment staff to schedule an interview. If you are unable to interview in person, City Year will conduct a phone interview with you.
To learn more about our application deadlines, click here.